COVID PATRON PROTOCOLS/INFORMATION
Per CDC and Governor Murphy’s recent lift of restrictions:
- Masks are optional. However, if you feel more comfortable wearing one for your safety, please do so.
- Social distancing is optional. However, if you feel more comfortable keeping this practice for your safety, please do so.
- Patrons/Staff/Volunteers may continue to wear masks, as well as, practice social distancing, The Strand asks that you please respect the choices of others.
- Not feeling well? Refunds are available up to three hours prior to showtime. Call 732.367.77891 or email for details.
- The Strand will provide single use masks to customers who forget their own.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be located throughout the venue
- For nights with two shows, entry for the second show will begin once the previous crowd is cleared and the venue is cleaned / sanitized.
- The Strand reserves the right to remove anyone exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms. In these instances, patrons and their guests will receive a refund. Please, do not come to the show if you’re not feeling well.
- Venue security will enforce ground rules which will follow current CDC and state of New Jersey guidelines for indoor/outdoor events