FOUR WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS
You are your own box office, open 24 hours a day, every day. You can buy your own tickets, transfer them to someone else, reprint them if you lose them, and you can even send them to your phone! And no one will look at you funny if you are in your pajamas.
OVER THE PHONE OR AT THE THEATER
If you have questions about the theater, the show, or just how to get to the theater, THE STRAND’s box office is open at the theater on Fridays from 2:00 pm to 6:00 pm as well as 2 hours before every show. The box office is at 303 4th Street (Lakewood, N.J. 08701) just to the left of the marquee. You can also call us at 732-367-7789 during our box office hours.
USING THE CALL CENTER
If you prefer to buy your tickets from a live person and the theater box office is not open you can call the call center 8:00am to 8:00pm – Monday through Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm on Saturday, and 1:00pm to 5:00pm on Sunday at 732-730-5925.
MULTIPLE WAYS TO PAY
All four major credit cards are accepted via all methods of purchase. Cash, checks, and gift certificates are accepted at THE STRAND’s box office during box office hours. We can also handle purchase orders for group sales from government or schools.
ADDITIONAL TICKET INFORMATION
Bring your group to our theater for New Jersey musicals, comedy shows, concerts, and more. Sales are available for all shows. Our group sales are ideal for fun field trip ideas for kids and are also perfect activities for senior communities.
- Discounts and special packages will differ for each show and may change depending on the size of your group.
- Payment must be made in full before the performance; purchase orders are accepted.
- Please call our box office at 732-367-7789 ext.216 and ask for our group sales representative.
We’re sorry, gift certificates are not available for purchase online. Gift Certificates are available for purchase from our box office in any denomination. For more information, please call 732-367-7789.
THE STRAND is wheelchair accessible. The ADA section is only for those who require wheelchair accessibility and their companions.
ADA section only for those who require wheelchair accessibility.
THE STRAND respects the privacy and confidentiality of its customers and donors. Our New Jersey theater does not rent, sell, trade, or exchange its mailing lists or databases. When purchasing tickets, your name, address, and phone number are required so that you can be contacted about your order or if an event is canceled or postponed.
Every person must have a ticket in order to enter our venue. Please consider very carefully when bringing very young children. Here is some more information about our venue:
- Doors to the lobby open approximately one hour before all shows.
- Inclement weather is not a cause for cancellation. As long as the artist is able to arrive at the theater, the event will proceed as scheduled. There are no refunds or exchanges unless a state-of-emergency has been declared. Plan to leave home early, and please travel carefully.
- There are no refunds or exchanges when you purchase tickets. All sales are final (members may exchange for the same show). However, if one of our live shows is canceled for any reason, you will receive your refund automatically on the credit card you purchased the tickets with. If you paid by cash/check, your refund will be mailed to you.
- Unless otherwise noted, the use of cameras or any recording equipment is strictly prohibited.
Our dinner theater is held in THE GALLERY. Dinner and desserts are served before the show, and you just need to spin your seats to the stage area at show time. The shows are limited to 80 people at 10 tables, and each table has 8 chairs. We discount for purchases of eight tickets or more. If you do not purchase a full table you will be seated with another party, which is a wonderful way to create new friendships. Please purchase tickets to our dinner shows early, with only 80 tickets per performance, we sell out quickly. If we are sold out, please call the box office and ask to be put on a waiting list to be called if we add more shows. We usually have one dinner theater show in the fall and one in the spring.
Our New Jersey live entertainment theater occasionally hosts small concerts and comedy shows in our gallery. Because of the size of THE GALLERY, these are more intimate than the shows on our main stage. They often include discussions with the artist on a basis you will not see in a larger venue. Both the classics series and playwright™ series must be purchased at the door on the day of the show. The schedule changes often, so be sure to check this site frequently or call our box office at 732-367-7789.
This unique concert series allows you the share the stage with the artist. Patrons will be seated on stage overlooking the interior of the beautifully restored historic theater. The artist performs just an arms length away! This is a concert experience like no other, and one you will never forget. Come early to enjoy a few pre-show drinks at our fully-stocked bar and stay afterwards to mingle with the artists, buy CDs, and pose for pictures.